Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Engaging in E-learning

Hello all!

My name is Nicole and I am in my first year of a Bachelor of Learning Management (secondary).

As my blog suggests, engaging learners in education in something I am passionate about. I believe that engaging minds is a vital process in creating meaningful knowledge and am personally excited about an entire class dedicated to developing skills and resources that will assist in that endeavour. Bring on E-learning!!

I have never blogged before, however the idea of journalling reguarly about what we are learning and how that will translate in our pedagogical pratice is very appealing. So I will no doubt be blogging regularly; please visit my blog whenever you want to compare, collaborate, comment and I hope to return the favour.

And over to my educational inspiration...



0 comments:

Post a Comment